Lowongan (Dibuka : 08 September 2012)
Informasi Detail Lowongan
|Project Liaison (PLCC) - USAID IUWASH, Mojokerto|
Mojokerto, Jawa Timur
|Dibuka: 08 September 2012 - 1 tahun yang lalu|
memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Project Liaison (PLCC) - USAID IUWASH, Mojokerto yang akan ditempatkan di Mojokerto, Jawa Timur.
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan . Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan
The Indonesia Urban Water Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH) project is a sixty-month program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented under the leadership of Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI). IUWASH works with government, the private sector, NGOs, community groups and other stakeholders to improve access to safe water supply and sanitation in Indonesia’s urban areas. The overall project goal is to assist the Government of Indonesia make significant progress in achieving its safe water and sanitation Millennium Development Goal (MDG) targets by expanding access to these services. The expected results to be achieved are: (a) Two million people in urban areas gain access to improved water supply; (b) 200,000 people in urban areas gain access to improved sanitation facilities; and (c) the per unit water cost paid by the poor in targeted areas decreases by at least 20%. To achieve the above, technical assistance is divided in three main technical components:
Mobilizing demand for water supply and sanitation service delivery;
Improving and expanding capacity for water and sanitation service delivery; and
Strengthening policy and the financial enabling environment for improved water supply and sanitation service delivery. Under Component 1, IUWASH has the mandate to support and attract financing from private sector (CSR) to enhance IUWASH program objectives. Under Component 2, IUWASH has mandate to assist local governments and PDAMs in preparing and implementing climate change adaptation measures, based on preliminary raw water sources vulnerability assessments. IUWASH has recently developed a joint program with Coca-Cola Foundation Indonesia (CCFI) to increase recharge of a large spring that serves the City of Mojokerto , The project will continue a successful approach applied by IUWASH in Sibolangit (North Sumatra) which promotes the installation by local communities of infiltration ponds in spring catchments to collect rainwater runoff. The approach includes the provision of training in pond construction, quality control, system operation, and regular monitoring through measuring changes in flow. USAID/IUWASH will continue this approach by introducing and replicating this best practice in other areas to help local water utilities (PDAMs) to replenish their raw water supply.
USAID/IUWASH in partnership with CCFI will implement a “water replenish” project in Mojokerto, East Java. The project objective is to facilitate recharge of a spring aquifer (Pacet area) which contributes to the drinking water supply for Kabupaten Mojokerto. Over the last years discharge has been deteriorating at a rate of 5% per year. In addition to this, the Trawas spring is a critical contributor to raw water supply of PDAM Djoebel Tirta Kabupaten Mojokerto. If this decline continues (or even increases as may be the case due to negative effects of Climate Change, PDAM Djoebel Tirta Kabupaten Mojokerto will lose one of their most reliable water sources, with immediate impact on the supply of safe water to many people.
- Water Replenish Project USAID-IUWASH and CocaCola Foundation Indonesia (CCFI)*
PT Coca Cola, as a major company heavily reliant on safe water supplies is very concerned over the availability of clean water for this area and has taken the lead in supporting this water replenish initiative in partnership with USAID/IUWASH for technical support and a local NGO as the main implementer. CCFI will provide a grant to the local NGO to install
infiltration ponds during a period of one year. The IUWASH program has a fully functioning and staffed office in Surabaya, but since specialized and dedicated Project Liaison to this program is so critical in reaching one of IUWASH goals, to provide example for replication and to further build the partnership between Coca Cola and USAID, it was agreed to provide specific project support for the expected duration of this program.
Specific tasks for this Assignment include, but are not limited to the following 3 subtasks
- Objective: * As part of the IUWASH East Java Regional Team, the Project Liaison will support all involved stakeholders (NGO, IUWASH and CCFI) during the implementation of the Mojokerto Water Replenish Project, including planning, monitoring, maintaining relations, troubleshooting and regular reporting. This Project Liaison will be supervised on day-to-day basis by the East Java Regional Coordinator and further supported technically by the Jakarta-based Raw Water & Climate Change Specialist. The Component 1 Team lead will provide guidance on all communication with Coca Cola and promotional aspects of this program.**
Support the NGO as implementing NGO for this program, where needed, in:
Project Quality Control: On behalf of IUWASH and CCFI conduct regular quality control on NGO performance, covering all project aspects, including, but not limited to the establishment and maintenance of strong relations with local communities, construction of infiltration ponds (timeliness, quality of work, placement), and project administration (financial, human resources, procurement, etc).
- Planning:* Support the NGO team in discussions and preparation of project strategies and work plans for community mobilization, training, construction, campaigns, etc, in close consultation and collaboration with IUWASH and CCFI team
- Management:* Support the NGO team in management and administration of project human resources, administration and project finance in accordance with CCFI requirements
- Monitoring Field Activities*: Support the NGO team in planning, implementation and monitoring of field activities (in particular, the installation of 600 - 650 infiltration ponds), including scheduling of community teams, detailed layout of ponds, procurement of materials, transport, storage, physical construction, and quality control.
- Advisor to stakeholders*: Support NGO in their regular project coordination to all local stakeholders, especially PDAM Djoebel Tirta Kabupaten Mojokerto and local government, including troubleshooting, where and when required.
- Promotional activities*: Support NGO in the preparation of promotion materials for use during the community mobilization process and training activities. Materials will be geared towards local stakeholders, as well as to a wider audience of national stakeholders (central government, other donor agencies, etc). Promotional materials may be in form of leaflets, success stories, media exposure and exposure seminar towards the end of the project.
Project Reporting: Provide regular information (reports, factsheets, success stories, etc) to IUWASH, CCFI and where required other stakeholders (local governments, PDAMs, community groups, etc), where required.
Component inputs into IUWASH bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as annual work plans from East Java Region
- Period of performance : * This position is needed by November 2012 – September 2013 (12 months) or depending on and in line with the progress of the Water Replenishment project.
Provide input into all relevant IUWASH Reports, Publications, factsheets, newsletters, website information, etc.
Coordinate data input for IUWASH PMP, specifically for this program
Possess at least a university degree; preferably in community forestry, civil/environmental engineering.
- Posting & Reporting Relationships* This Project Liaison will be supervised on day-to-day basis by the East Java Regional Coordinator and further supported technically by the Jakarta-based Raw Water & Climate Change Specialist. The Component 1 Team lead will provide guidance on all communication with CCFI and promotional aspects of this program. He/she will be formally based within the IUWASH East Java Regional office, but since most of the assignment entails supporting NGO operations (in office and field), it is expected that he/she will spend substantial time in PDAM Djoebel Tirta office and Mojokerto area.
At least 4 years of experience working on institutional and community-based water supply program, preferably with international organization
Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience in community facilitation, training and organizing work
Hands on experience in supervision construction project at the local area.
Able to work independently in limited supervision/facility as well as a team player with a range of people
Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Excellent speaking and writing skills in Bahasa and good in English.
Saling berbagi Merupakan Karakter Bangsa yang Bermartabat.
Description: Project Liaison (PLCC) - USAID IUWASH, Mojokerto
Reviewer: Kerja Ngo
ItemReviewed: Project Liaison (PLCC) - USAID IUWASH, Mojokerto
Lowongan Project Liaison (PLCC) - USAID IUWASH, Mojokerto ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!